Info about promoting your Missouri agritainment operation
When you decide to open your farm to visitors as an agritainment operation, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your agri-tourism business in Missouri visit:
Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Missouri Agritourism Association – http://agrimissouri.com/
- To be listed in their directory, complete their online form. There are free and paid levels.
Missouri Agritourism Associations
- Missouri Farmers Market Directory – http://agebb.missouri.edu/fmktdir/
- Missouri Christmas Tree Association – http://missourichristmastrees.org/
Missouri county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your agritourism operation:
- Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association
- Lake of the Ozarks CVB
- Lexington Tourism Bureau
- Maryland Heights CVB
- Platte County Visitors Bureau
- Pulaski County Tourism Bureau
- Rolla Area CVB
- St. Joseph Convention & Visitors Bureau
- St. Louis CVB
- Sainte Genevieve Tourism Bureau
- Sedalia CVB
- Sikestown CVB
- Springfield CVB
- Washington Missouri Tourism
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your farm, visitors won’t be able to enjoy the day with you.
- Many cities throughout Missouri also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your agritourism operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your agritourism business is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your farm in commercial agritainment listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Missouri agritourism operation, please call or email Kevin Morency.
If you prefer, you can complete agritainment insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Note: This web page is designed to only supply general information for your use. While the information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any resources, product information or process accessed through this site and are not responsible for any errors or omissions this information may cause. It is your responsibility to check that any information is accurate before using it.