Special Event Insurance
Insurance for Individual Events on Your Farm
When you add individual events to your agritourism operation, you want to be certain you’re covered.
Some events may require an extension of your coverage depending on how your policy is written.
- Festivals – Harvest, Oktoberfest, Summer, Spring Blossoms, Scarecrow, Heritage, and more…
- Barn Dances
- Farmers Market
- Flea Market
- Booth at a Fair…or the entire event
- Corporate Events
When you schedule a special event, contact Kevin Morency. He’ll let you know if the event is covered under your existing policy or if you need to add special events coverage.
Our special events program includes:
- General Liability (up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 occurrence/aggregate)
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal)
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Inland Marine Coverage (computer equipment, radios, ATVs, or golf carts)
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Note: This questionnaire includes a section for Liquor Liability.
If you’re holding an event and charging for alcohol, Liquor Liability (also called Dram Shop Coverage) provides coverage and defense if you’re sued for bodily injury or property damage caused by intoxicated guests.
Liquor Liability is only available if we provide the General Liability coverage for your event.
If there’s no alcohol offered at your event, simply mark “No” at the top of page three and sign the questionnaire at the bottom.
Auctions – Animal
Auctions – Home/Farm
Auto Demo Derby
Auto Shows (no racing)
Bike – Rides/Races
Clubs – Athletic Sports
Concerts (no mosh pits)
Demonstrations in Stores
Dog and Cat Shows
Easter Egg Hunts
Fairs (small to mid-size)
Festivals & Celebrations
Markets – Farmers or Flea
Musical Events (no hard rock)
Parade – Participants & Sponsors
Punt, Pass and Kick
Rodeos (no particpant coverage)
Tagged Fish Contests
Toys for Tots
Weight Pulling Contests
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable agritourism insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.