Hosting city, county or statewide events attracts visitors from across the street and even across the country. Your fairgrounds become the center stage for events like…
- 4H Fairs
- City Festivals
- Agricultural Expositions
- County Fairs
- Livestock Shows
- State Fairs
You’ll have a variety of vendors, exhibitors, crafts, animal exhibits, food booths, entertainment, carnival attractions, perhaps even firework displays. These subcontractors will provide you with copies of their insurance and list you as additional insured. We offer additional protection for the fairgrounds, including…
- Rental of fairgrounds for special events
- Off-season exposure
- Contingent Ride Liability
- Contingent Fireworks Liability
- Property – Equipment Breakdown Included
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto – Non-owned/Hired Auto and Owned Auto
- Liquor Liability Available
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
In addition to your completed questionnaire, we’ll also need the following information:
- Diagram/site plan of location/setup
- Schedule of Events (last year’s brochure is fine)
- Copies of contracts where fairgrounds assumes liability of others
- Pyrotechnician (at least $5 million liability and fairgrounds listed as additional insured)
- Carnival (at least $5 million liability and fairgrounds listed as additional insured)
Affordable Insurance Coverage
We’ve found highly rated insurance carriers who offer reasonable pricing in today’s tough economic climate. That means you can increase the value of your insurance dollar.
Plus many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
- Monthly (12 equal payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote. Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.