Info about promoting your Kentucky agritainment operation
When you decide to open your farm to visitors as an agritainment operation, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your agri-tourism business in Kentucky visit:
Kentucky Department of Agriculture
Kentucky Agritourism Associations
- Central Kentucky Agritourism Association – http://www.centralkentuckyfarmsarefun.com/
- Kentucky Farmers Market Directory – http://www.kyagr.com/marketing/farmers-market-directory.aspx
- Kentucky Christmas Tree Association – http://kychristmastreefarms.com/
Kentucky county tourism and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your agritourism operation:
- Kentucky Tourism – all Kentucky counties
- Bluegrass Region
- Daniel Boone Country
- Kentucky’s Western Waterland
- Northern Kentucky CVB
- Northern Kentucky River Region
- Southern & Eastern Kentucky Tourism
- Anderson County Tourism Commission
- Bardstown/Nelson County Tourism
- Bell County Tourism Commission
- Cadiz/Trigg County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Carlisle-Nicholas County Tourism
- Carrollton/Carroll County Tourism
- Columbia-Adair County Tourism Commission
- Cumberland County Tourism
- Danville-Boyle County CVB
- Edmonson County Tourism
- Estill Development Alliance
- Frankfort/Franklin County Tourist & Convention
- Gallatin Conty Tourism Commission
- Georgetown/Scott County Tourism
- Glasgow-Barren County Tourist & Convention
- Grant County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Grayson County Tourism
- Harlan Tourist & Convention Commission
- Harrodsburg/Mercer County Tourist Commission
- Hazard/Perry County Tourism
- Henderson County Tourist Commission
- Hopkins County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Hopkinsville Christian County CVB
- Horse Cave/Hart County Tourist Commission
- Jessamine County
- Kentucky Great River Region Organization
- Knott County Tourism Commission
- Lawrence County Tourism Commission
- Lebanon Kentucky Tourist & Convention
- Liberty & Casey County Tourism
- Lincoln County Tourism
- London-Laurel County Tourist Commission
- Marshall County Tourism Commission
- McCreary County Tourist Commission
- Meade County Tourism
- Monroe County Tourism Commission
- Ohio County Tourism Commission
- Oldham County Tourism
- Owensboro-Daviess County CVB
- Owingsville/Bath County Recreation & Tourism
- Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Paintsville Tourism
- Pike County Tourism CVB
- Powell County Tourism Commission
- Russell County Tourism
- Shepherdsville/Bullitt County Tourism
- Shelbyville/Simpsonville/Shelby County Visitors Bureau
- Simpson County Tourism Commission
- Somerset-Pulaski County CVB
- Springfield Tourism Commission
- Taylor County Tourist Commission
- Taylorsville and Spencer County Tourism
- Todd County Community Alliance
- Webster County
- Winchester-Clark County Tourism Commission
- Woodford County Tourist Commission
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your farm, visitors won’t be able to enjoy the day with you.
- Many cities throughout Kentucky also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your agritourism operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your agritourism business is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your farm in commercial agritainment listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Kentucky agritourism operation, please call or email Kevin Morency.
If you prefer, you can complete agritainment insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Note: This web page is designed to only supply general information for your use. While the information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any resources, product information or process accessed through this site and are not responsible for any errors or omissions this information may cause. It is your responsibility to check that any information is accurate before using it.