Info about promoting your Kentucky agritainment operation
When you decide to open your farm to visitors as an agritainment operation, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your agri-tourism business in Kentucky visit:
Kentucky county tourism and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your agritourism operation:
- Kentucky Tourism – all Kentucky counties
- Bluegrass Region
- Daniel Boone Country
- Kentucky’s Western Waterland
- Northern Kentucky CVB
- Northern Kentucky River Region
- Anderson County Tourism Commission
- Bardstown/Nelson County TCC
- Bell County Tourism Commission
- Cadiz-Trigg County Tourist Commission
- Carlisle-Nicholas County Tourism
- Carrollton/Carroll County TCC
- Columbia-Adair County Tourism Commission
- Cumberland County Tourism
- Danville-Boyle County CVB
- Edmonson County Tourism
- Estill Development Alliance
- Frankfort/Franklin County TCC
- Georgetown/Scott County TCC
- Glasgow-Barren County TCC
- Grant County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Grayson County Tourism
- Harlan Tourist & Convention Commission
- Harrodsburg/Mercer County Tourist Commission
- Hazard/Perry County Tourism
- Henderson County Tourist Commission
- Hopkins County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Hopkinsville Christian County CVB
- Horse Cave/Hart County Tourist Commission
- Jessamine County
- Kentucky Great River Region Organization
- Kentucky Lake CVB
- Knott County Tourism Commission
- Lake Cumberland Tourist Commission
- Lawrence County Tourism Commission
- Lebanon Kentucky TCC
- Liberty Tourism & Convention Commission
- London-Laurel County Tourist Commission
- McCreary County Tourist Commission
- Meade County Tourism
- Monroe County Tourism Commission
- Ohio County Tourism Commission
- Oldham Kentucky Tourism & Conventions
- Owensboro-Daviess County CVB
- Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Paintsville Tourism
- Pike County Tourism CVB
- Powell County Tourism Commission
- Shepherdsville/Bullitt County Tourism
- Shelbyville/Simpsonville/Shelby CVB
- Simpson County Tourism Commission
- Somerset-Pulaski County CVB
- Springfield Tourism Commission
- Stanford & Lincoln County Tourism
- Taylorsville and Spencer County Tourism
- Webster County
- Winchester-Clark County Tourism Commission
- Woodford County Tourism Commission
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your farm, visitors won’t be able to enjoy the day with you.
- Many cities throughout Kentucky also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your agritourism operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your agritourism business is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your farm in commercial agritainment listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
If you prefer, you can complete agritainment insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.