Info about promoting your Iowa agritainment operation
Iowa Department of Agriculture
Iowa State University Extension
To be listed on their site, send an email and include your name, contact information and category you want to be listed under:
- Farmers’ Market
- Country Stays
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Products or Crops
- Christmas Trees
- Trail Riding/Hiking
Iowa Agritourism Associations
- Many cities throughout Iowa also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your agritourism operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your agritourism business is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your farm in commercial agritainment listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
If you prefer, you can complete agritainment insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.