University of Illinois Extension
Agritourism operations in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin can be added to U of I’s online directory. Click the category below that matches your farm and fill in the requested information. Submissions will be reviewed by staff. The site lets visitors print your agritourism listing so you’re easy to find.
- Strawberry Farm – you can list all products: u-pick, pre-pick, other
- Pumpkin Farm – you can list all products…pick your own, roadside, market, wholesale, other
- Apple Orchards – you can list all products…pick your own, roadside, market, wholesale, other
- List the products available
- Open Dates/Times
- Notes – Remember to add the activities you offer
Illinois Agritourism Associations
- Illinois Farmers Market Association – https://www.ilfma.org
- Illinois Specialty Growers Association – https://www.specialtygrowers.org
- Illinois Christmas Tree Association – https://ilchristmastrees.com
Illinois county convention and visitors bureaus may also list your agritourism operation:
Illinois Office of Tourism
All Illinois counties
Farmers Markets, Orchards, Haunted Houses and more can be found using the search box.
- Alton Regional CVB
- Aurora Area CVB
- Blackhawk Waterways CVB
- Bloomington-Normal Area CVB
- Brown County
- Carbondale Tourism
- Central Illinois Tourism
- Champaign County CVB
- Choose Chicago
- Chicago Southland CVB
- Chicago’s North Shore CVB
- Danville Area CVB
- Decatur Area CVB
- DeKalb CVB
- Downers Grove Visitors Bureau
- DuPage CVB
- Effingham CVB
- Elgin Area CVB
- Freeport/Stephenson County CVB
- Galena/Jo Davies County CVB
- Great Rivers Country
- Henry County Tourism Bureau
- Heritage Corridor CVB
- Illinois South Tourism
Northern Illinois Tourism
Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Lake, Ogle, DeKalb, Kane, Cook, DuPage, Lee, LaSalle, Kendall, Grundy, Will, Kankakee, Putnam
- Jacksonville Area CVB
- Kankakee County CVB
- Lake County CVB
- Lake Shelbyville Area CVB
- Logan County Tourism Bureau
- McHenry County CVB
- Macomb Area CVB
- Matoon Tourism & Arts
- Meet Chicago Northwest
- Mount Vernon CVB
- Oak Park Area CVB
- Peoria Area CVB
- Pontiac Tourism Bureau
- Quad Cities CVB
- Quincy Area CVB
- Rockford Area CVB
- Rosemont CVB
- Schuyler County
- Shelby County Office of Tourism
- Southernmost Illinois Tourism Bureau
- Springfield Area CVB
- St. Charles Business Alliance
- Williamson County Tourism Bureau
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your farm, visitors won’t be able to enjoy the day with you.
- Many cities throughout Illinois also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your agritourism operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your agritourism business is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your farm in commercial agritainment listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
If you prefer, you can complete agritainment insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Note: This web page is designed to only supply general information for your use. While the information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any resources, product information or process accessed through this site and are not responsible for any errors or omissions this information may cause. It is your responsibility to check that any information is accurate before using it.